5G mobility is coming and property owners are in a great position to leverage the need for hundreds of thousands of new antenna sites – to serve your tenants and earn new revenue. All you need to do is list your properties on SmallCellSite.com and tap into a new source of revenue from digital tenants based on the location and profile of your property: buildings, poles, kiosks, billboards and more.
No upfront fees or exclusivity requirements. Let’s get to it.
- You describe your property with a few details that are important so operators can determine the viability of building on your property, i.e. location, height, proximity to power, monthly fees, etc.
- You sign the SmallCellSite.com agreement to enable your property to be promoted to telecom carriers and operators.
- Your property will be promoted through SmallCellSite.com and associated advertising.
- If your property is identified as a potential location site:
- SmallCellSite.com will assess the proposal to ensure it meets technical and financial thresholds
- SmallCellSite.com will contract with the operator on your behalf based on your technical and financial specifications, see #1.
- If there are special circumstances, SmallCellSite.com will support you in any leasing negotiations as needed.
- Once the contract is signed by all parties, timing of equipment installation and any related services are specified.
- Once the attachment has been installed and is operational, you will receive rental payments
- You receive incremental revenue from your property for a minimum of 5 years.